- Runescape Gold 2007
- Runescape Accounts 07
- Runescape Powerleveling 07
- Fire Cape for Old School
- Runescape Items 2007
- Runescape Quest Help 07
- RuneScape Minigames 2007
- RS Custom Accounts 2007
- Your cart is empty.
Such a great website Cant believe I have 20m! A trustworthy site! Master of gold selling.
This is indeed a legit site to buy 100 % safe runescape accounts and golds! The live chat support is friendly and very helpful too!
I have paid for 20m and delivered on time with no hassle plus i have bought fire cape and had no hassle quick and done easy. I would reccomend this site to anyone that is in need.
BEST PRICE BEST SERVICE AND VERY HONEST!
best servs i ever goten; my real main acc gott banned then i bayght a nyw acc her and im wery satisfyed by it ;)
Home :: NEWS :: Runescape 21 september
Runescape 21 september2013-09-24
If any of these are already features, please do point out how you fix them.
1) It would be great if any minimize-able HUD boxes automatically snapped to adjacent HUD boxes.
For example, when the action bar (abilities, quick-inventory buttons, prayer/lifepoints/summoning pts/adrenaline bars) is minimized, it doesn't snap to the nearest HUD, but instead minimizes to itself. This can cause a gap between the action bar and other HUD boxes, creating a chopped-up game window instead of a larger, continuous area of RuneScape Accounts game window.
2) Related to #1, it would be awesome if we had a minimize/standard/maximize option for certain HUD boxes. The 2 custom-saved interface layouts CAN take care of this, but being able to minimize/standardize/maximize the Chatbox and the Minimap would be quite helpful (and allow us much more flexibility in using the 2 custom-saved interface layouts).
The Minimap might minimize to just the four tools (compass, run energy, world map, & home tele), standardize to the player's preference, and maximize to 1/4-ish of the game screen.
The Chatbox might minimize to just the player's line for typing their own messages, standardize to the player's preference, and maximize to 1/2-ish of the game screen.
3) The fat tab-scrollbar that appears when you have too many tabs in the 'backpack' HUD window isn't particularly great; it might be good to have an option for 2 rows of tabs instead of the fat tab-scrollbar.
In other words, if your inventory is open to 4 spots wide by 7 spots tall, and you have 5 tabs open (backpack, worn equipment, ranged abilities, magic abilities, & prayer abilities) then your tabs become available on a not-particularly-useful, fat tab-scrollbar. It would be great to have the option for 2 rows of tabs.
4) It would be really useful if we had a separate transparency option for the 'Backpack' and related screens like 'Worn Equipment' (but particularly the Backpack), as opposed to HUD boxes like the Chatbox. Or even just give each box its own transparency option, if that is feasible.
5) Since all the other HUD boxes can be organized through 'edit mode', it might be useful if we could position the Squeal of Mis-Fortune "click here to spin" icon through 'edit mode' (and have it *stay* there).
6) It would be great if we could widen (as in horizontally) the Bank HUD beyond what it currently allows.
7) It would be nice if we could move our camera focal point (where our character/avatar appears) around without shrinking the "3d Runescape Gold game world" screen and moving that around.
I just tried that and I can see how that is confusing. I don't have my stats permanently open as an in-screen tab, I just open it up from the main option bar thingy (Hero button -> Summary). Its always the traditional 3 wide by 9 tall in there. Its a bit more hassle to get to that way though.